And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,.....And from Jesus Christ, ....first begotten of the dead, ... Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His own blood... And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. REVELATION 14:6/1:5,6

Friday, December 1, 2023

Prophecy's Purpose

And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is
come to pass, ye might believe.....Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a
mirror
--but then we will see everything with perfect clarity.
--All that I know now is partial and incomplete
--but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely...
John 14:29/1 Corinthians 13:12NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment